I've had a couple panic attacks in the last week. I've been playing pokemon a bit. Lots of family time. My nails are weak. Aunt vicky died last night from covid. Korra has slept in the bed a couple nights now. My hs is irritating me...
Got stung by a wasp. Really bad. Have an interview at Bainbridge next week. Need to call the dentist back. Dyed my hair "periwinkle" with the understanding it might turn out green since it was kinda yellow. It's multicolored lilac. How?
Going to start volunteering with cats. Vision board party Saturday. Tattoo on Monday. Back to work on Tuesday. Been talking to this guy. He seems great. I've been so happy I could cry lately. I really appreciate my life and hope it continues to be good as long as possible.
Have a new abscess under my arm. I'm stressed. Been trying to do at least something every day, not as much as I was doing, but still more than I used to. Shaving my head Saturday. Going to quit smoking next week. Nervous about surgery. That's about it.
Comments
Post a Comment