021921

I'm a bit depressed, irritable and low motivation. Prinon canceled on me on valentine's day because he was sick from the second covid vaccine. He's in new York right now for a conference. I work tomorrow. Kenzie stressing me out again. I'm not lost in sadness, but it is there. I was 5 minutes late to work today because my car got stuck in the end of the driveway. That's the second time I got stuck this week. I ordered some custom converse because my work pair is starting to separate at the toe bad. I just downloaded a drawing app on the kindle. I'm working on keyboard every day. I've been reading, writing, and doing art. I take care of my sims but it's kinda boring. Neil has been cranky a bit but otherwise he's good. I've been paying bills and checking the mail. Mom's been helping a lot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

032621

123021

030521